Join us !
“Volunteering is a beautiful act of doing something selflessly”
The volunteer programme with CHETANA is thronged as a dedicated service of minimum six months. We believe that to work for social change you need to contribute a substantial amount of time to understand the needs and cater in the best possible way with your unique skill set. If you want to volunteer for events and campaigns, the time is minimum one day and maximum a week.
The volunteer opportunities arise across our projects and programmes the field of Health, Education, Empowerment, Awareness and Safety.
If you are pro-active, multi-lingual and willing to learn, you will get to try your hands on a lot of interesting things here. Rest assured you will get immense exposure during your internship at Chetana.
Stipend – No stipend is paid for internship at Chetana
Duration–2 months i.e 8 weeks. (Monday to Friday)
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERIG /INTERNING
- Explore different career options in the development sector
- Master valuable work-related skills
- Develop professional relationships
- Obtain work experience
- Build a resume within a chosen field
FOR VOLUNTARY/INTERNS WORK, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POINTS:
- Your skill set should match the desired area of interest of application.
- While applying, please specify clearly the time you would like to dedicate, your area of interest or any other information that you would like to share.
We actively seek volunteers, who would be able to help us in our project work, organise events, help raise funds, support in campaigns.